Honda CB Shine Crosses 70 Lakh Cumulative Sales Milestone
With its Shine series, HMSI is the leader in the 125cc motorcycle segment with 51 percent market share.
2018 Honda CB Shine SP. (Image: Honda)
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) said its 125 cc motorcycle brand - CB Shine has crossed 70 lakh cumulative sales milestone. With its Shine series, HMSI is the leader in the 125cc motorcycle segment with 51 percent market share.
"Achieving this milestone ahead of Diwali is a great encouragement for us and we are all prepared to fulfil the ever growing expectations of our customers this festival," HMSI Senior Vice President - Sales & Marketing Yadvinder Singh Guleria said in a statement.
The bike comes with a 124.73 cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine boosted by Honda Eco Technology (HET). Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India had also recently felicitated Deepa Malik, the first Indian woman to win a medal at the Paralympic Games, for her achievements.
Honda 2Wheelers India had sponsored Malik's essential expenses like training material, including new wheelchair, physiotherapist and nutritionist fees and coaching.
Recommended For You
- Marvel Gives Avengers Endgame's 'Fat Thor' an Official Name
- YouTube Finally Gives You More Control Over What Videos You See When You Sign in And in Suggestions
- Pakistan's Eerie Symmetry with 1992 World Cup After New Zealand Win Has Stunned Shashi Tharoor
- Thank You Facebook, For Ruining The Instagram Experience: More Adverts Are on The Way
- India vs West Indies | Gayle - Jovial and Fun-loving Everywhere, Firm With Youngsters
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s