Honda CB Shine Reaches Milestone of 50 Lakh Units in India
Hero celebrated the aheivement with the launch of all new 2017 BS-IV CB Shine with AHO.
Keita Muramatsu, President & CEO, HMSI, at the launch of all new 2017 BS-IV CB Shine with AHO (Image: Hero)
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt Ltd (HMSI) has rolled out it’s 50th lakh CB Shine from it’s Tapukara (Rajasthan) manufacturing plant. Celebrating this accomplishment Honda launched the all-new 2017 BS IV CB Shine with AHO, it’s 3rd offering to meet BS-IV norms.
CB Shine is the only 125cc motorcycle to cross 50 lakh sales mark (as per available cumulative data).
2017 CB Shine upgrades
The Honda CB Shine is powered by a 124.73 cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine boosted by Honda Eco Technology (HET).
It produces 10.16 BHP at 7500 rpm and peak torque of 10.30 Nm at 5500 rpm. New 2017 CB Shine sports enhanced premium looks with shining chrome finish muffler and Carburetor Cover, New Athletic Blue Metallic and Imperial Red Metallic colours.
CB Shine was launched in April 2006 with the Optimax technology· With regular value additions & superior Honda technology, CB Shine became India’s Single largest selling 125cc motorcycle by FY’2008-09.
Recommended For You
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Passes Away: Film Industry Mourns the Loss of India's 'Greatest Leader'
- 20 Years On, This is How the Punjabi Boy from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Looks
- When Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Poem Was Adapted into a Ghazal Music Video By Yash Chopra
- Hyundai India Reveals 1st Design Render of 2018 Santro (AH2) Compact Hatchback
- Facebook, Amazon and Twitter Are Becoming Front Runners in Live Sports Broadcasting