Honda Donates Rs 3 Crore to Kerala Flood Relief Fund
Already, Bajaj Auto, Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) and TVS Motor have announced contribution towards the relief fund.
Honda Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
Honda group companies in India along with their employees today donated Rs 3 crore for Kerala flood relief efforts. Cheques amounting to Rs 3 crore were handed over to the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund, the companies said in a joint statement.
"As a responsible corporate, Honda group in India is committed to contribute in restoration of the devastated infrastructure and helping rebuild lives of the affected people," the companies added.
All Honda group companies in India - Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India, Honda Cars India Ltd, Honda Siel Power Products Ltd, Honda R&D (India) and Honda Motor India have contributed towards the reconstruction and recovery of the region.
Yesterday, Maruti Suzuki India along with its employees had announced to donate Rs 3.5 crore for relief effort in Kerala.
Already, Bajaj Auto, Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) and TVS Motor have announced contribution towards the relief fund. Other companies such as Tata Motors, Nissan India and BWM have announced service support to customers in the state.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Labuschagne Replaces Smith to Become First Like-for-like Substitution in Cricket
- Jio Effect: Hathway 100Mbps Plan Priced at Rs 699, Play Box Android TV Box Available at Rs 899
- 'Superman': Tiger Shroff Deadlifts 200KG With an Ease, Impresses Ishaan Khatter and Fans
- Netflix Reveals Why Pankaj Tripathi Was the Perfect Choice for 'Guruji' in 'Sacred Games' 2
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March