Honda Grazia Achieves 1 Lakh Unit Sales Mark in Five Months
The Honda Grazia entered the 125cc scooter segment in India and was designed to catch the focus of the youth.
Honda Grazia . (Photo: Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India)
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has had massive success in the scooter segment in India thanks to the Activa which is available in the 110cc and 125cc versions – making it the best-selling scooter in India. Last year, Honda decided to launch another contender in the 125cc segment in the form of the Grazia which was designed to catch the focus of the youth in India. And, if the sales numbers are to go by, the scooter has crossed 1 lakh sales mark in a span of just five months.
To come across as a more youth-oriented offering, Honda fitted the Grazia with several features which included the likes of a segment first all-LED headlamp setup, LED tail lamps, all-digital instrument cluster and also came with sharp and edgy design language.
Also Read: Ford Freestyle 1.2L TiVCT First Drive Review
The Honda Grazia is powered by a 124.9cc engine that develops 8.52 hp and 10.54 Nm of torque. The scooter also offers tubeless tyres and an optional 190mm front disc brake.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Not Speaking to My Mother Was Tough: Real Kashmir FC Defender as Valley Lockdown Completes 100 Days
- Swara Bhaskar on Abusing Child Actor on a Show: Was Narrating a Funny Incident
- Homophobic India? Survey Finds 56 Percent Respondents Would Refuse Organ from LGBTQ Donor
- Instagram Stalking App Like Patrol Thrown Out by Apple; You Can All Relax Now
- WhatsApp is Killing The Battery on Android Phones, OnePlus Phones Seem Worst Hit