Honda Grazia Achieves 1 Lakh Unit Sales Mark in Five Months
The Honda Grazia entered the 125cc scooter segment in India and was designed to catch the focus of the youth.
Honda Grazia . (Photo: Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India)
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has had massive success in the scooter segment in India thanks to the Activa which is available in the 110cc and 125cc versions – making it the best-selling scooter in India. Last year, Honda decided to launch another contender in the 125cc segment in the form of the Grazia which was designed to catch the focus of the youth in India. And, if the sales numbers are to go by, the scooter has crossed 1 lakh sales mark in a span of just five months.
To come across as a more youth-oriented offering, Honda fitted the Grazia with several features which included the likes of a segment first all-LED headlamp setup, LED tail lamps, all-digital instrument cluster and also came with sharp and edgy design language.
Also Read: Ford Freestyle 1.2L TiVCT First Drive Review
The Honda Grazia is powered by a 124.9cc engine that develops 8.52 hp and 10.54 Nm of torque. The scooter also offers tubeless tyres and an optional 190mm front disc brake.
Recommended For You
- Realme X Launched in India Alongside Realme 3i: Price, Features, and More
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Thinks it's Silly to Criticise Game of Thrones Creators Over Show's Ending
- Tom Holland's Spider-Man Far From Home Earns Rs 73.16 Crores in 11 Days
- Katrina Kaif Flaunts Her Svelte Frame as She Stuns in This Colourful Bikini
- 'I Should Be Allowed To Play Any Person': Scarlett Johansson Trolled After Comments on 'Casting'