Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Recalls 56,194 units of Activa, Aviator and Grazia
The company has identified a suspected quality issue of excessive hardness in Bolt flange 10X42 mounted in the front fork of 56,194 units of these models.
Honda Grazia . (Photo: Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India)
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) is recalling 56,194 units of its three scooter models -- Aviator, Activa 125 and Grazia -- to rectify issue of excessive hardness in a bolt mounted in the front fork.
The recall will cover units of the three models manufactured from February 7, 2018, to March 16, 2018, the company said in a statement.
The company has identified a suspected quality issue of excessive hardness in Bolt flange 10X42 mounted in the front fork of 56,194 units of these models, HMSI said.
"Honda, as a precautionary measure, will voluntarily inspect these models ..the company will replace the suspected part, if required, on free of cost basis irrespective to the affected vehicles warranty status," it added.
HMSI through its dealers will directly notify affected customers via call or e-mail or SMS for inspection of their vehicle, the company said.
Also Watch: Allen Ko, Chairman, Kymco talks about India Plans | Interview
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Pati Patni Aur Woh Earns Double of Panipat in First Weekend at Box Office
- 'Most Famous Refugee Family': Church Nativity Scene Shows Jesus, Mary & Joseph as Caged Immigrants
- Ramya Krishnan on Comparisons Between Queen and Kangana Ranaut's Thalaivi: Our Show will Release First
- India vs West Indies | Virat Kohli Screamer Lights Up Gloomy Day for Fielders
- Nike Joyride Dual Run Review: The Running Shoe Revolution is Truly Underway