Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Sales up by 31% in January
Honda has surpassed 5 million sales mark in just 10 months, selling a total of 51,63,559 units from April 2017 to January 2018.
Honda Grazia . (Photo: Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India)
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today reported a 33 percent jump in total sales at 5,17,732 units in January. The company sold 3,89,313 units in January 2017, HMSI said in a statement. In the domestic market, the company posted 33 percent jump in sales to 4,88,809 units in January 2018, as against 3,67,972 units in the year-ago month.
Besides, the company said it has surpassed 5 million sales mark in just 10 months, selling a total of 51,63,559 units during April 2017 to January 2018.
"With almost 50 percent of two-wheeler demand coming from rural and semi-urban India, Budget 2018 should have a positive impact on customer sentiments," HMSI Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing Yadvinder Singh Guleria said. Exports during the month grew 36 percent to 28,923 units as against 21,341 units in January 2017.
Also Watch: Honda Grazia Review | Cars18
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kartik Aaryan Tries to Troll Ananya Panday for Her Pants, She Shuts Him up with Epic Response
- Video of Shahid Kapoor Hitting 6 During Jersey Preparation Gets Loudest Cheer from Ishaan Khatter
- US Company Will Pay You Rs 2 Lakh Per Month to Smoke Weed and Test Marijuana Products
- Get a FASTag For Your Car, Unless You Want to Pay More at Toll Plazas From December 1
- Lenovo IdeaPad S540 Review: If You Don’t Like Compromises, You Will Love This