Honda Registers Domestic Sales of 14,233 Units In October 2018
Honda Cars India sold 14,234 units in the corresponding month last year.
2018 Honda Jazz. (Photo: Ayushmann Chawla/News18.com)
Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL) has registered monthly domestic sales of 14,233 units in October 2018. HCIL also exported a total of 440 units in October 2018. The company has registered a cumulative growth of 3% selling 108,652 units during April- October period in 2018, against 105,503 units in the corresponding period of April - October in 2017.
Mr. Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President and Director, Sales and Marketing, Honda Cars India Ltd, said “Despite the festival season, the consumer sentiment has remained subdued last month in comparison to other years. However, Amaze continued its strong performance and the recently launched CR-V created fresh excitement in its segment with its premium offering.”
The company had sold 14,234 units in the corresponding month last year.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone Opens About Why She Did Not Live with Ranveer Singh Before Marriage
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works
- Kareena Kapoor Awestruck by Kalki Koechlin's Six-month Pregnancy
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C at Rs 6499 Lands Ahead of Peak Pollution Season
- Mercedes-Benz G 350 d Launched at Rs 1.5 Crore in India