Seats (2018) 33/59 seats
Andhra Pradesh3/3 seats
Himachal Pradesh1/1 seats
Madhya Pradesh5/5 seats
Uttar Pradesh0/10 seats
West Bengal0/5 seats
Total Strength: 245
Honda Temporary Suspends Operation at Noida Plant After Fire
The plant has an installed manufacturing capacity of 1.2 lakh units per annum. It rolls out models like Brio, Amaze and CR-V.
Honda logo. (Photo: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
Production at Honda Cars India's Greater Noida facility was suspended for a day last week after a fire broke out at the plant. The fire that broke out on May 18 in the backup generator unit of the plant was brought under control within a couple of hours of the incident, a Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) spokesperson said in a statement.
No form of injury or casualty occurred due to the fire incident, it added.
"In view of the temporary disruption of the supply of power and water to the plant, operations at the unit had to be suspended on May 18," HCIL said.
While the office operations resumed from the next day May 19, 2017, the recovery teams are taking measures to resume the production at the plant when the office reopens after the weekend, it added.
The plant has an installed manufacturing capacity of 1.2 lakh units per annum. It rolls out models like Brio, Amaze and CR-V. Currently, the facility is running on a single shift basis, churning out 60,000 units per annum.
"We have already adjusted the production schedule for next few days to recover the loss in production within this month," the statement said.
Recommended For You
- 3 Navratra Recipes that are Healthy and Sumptuous
- Shahid Thinks Mira Would Date This Bollywood Star If They Were Not Married
- AAP Government Presents Green Budget, 50 Percent Concession on CNG Cars Registration
- Lava Z50 Launched as The First Android Oreo (Go Edition) Smartphone: Price, Specifications And More
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4, Mi TV 4A Flash Sale on Mi.com, Flipkart at 12 pm Today: Here is How to Buy