Hyundai India Increases Vehicle Prices Up to 2%
The increased prices will be applicable for all Hyundai cars except the new 2018 Creta SUV facelift.
2018 Hyundai Creta SUV Facelift. (Image Hyundai)
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL) has announced a price increase up to 2%. The revised prices will be implemented from June 2018. Commenting on the Price increase, Mr. Rakesh Srivastava, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMIL said, “ We have been absorbing the increase in input costs with increase in commodity prices, freight increase with hike in fuel prices and also the increase in custom duties of certain components. We are now constrained to pass the same to customers in our products with increase up to 2% from June 2018.”
The increased prices will be applicable for all Hyundai cars except the new 2018 Creta SUV facelift which was recently launched in India for Rs 9.43 lakh (ex-showroom). Hyundai has also silently launched the CVT automatic variant of its premium hatchback Elite i20 in India for Rs 7.04 lakh (ex-showroom).
Also Watch: Harley-Davidson University - Feature | Cars18
Recommended For You
- Payal Rohatgi Files Complaint Against Ajaz Khan Over Derogatory Video
- Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas Give the Biggest Shout-out to Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Her Birthday
- Arbaaz Khan on Divorce from Malaika Arora: This Doesn't Mean We Will Hate Each Other
- Daughter Disowns Trophy-Hunting Dad Who Kissed Partner Beside Slain Lion
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8