Hyundai Motor India To Hike Prices From January 2019
The new prices will be effective from January across all models.
All-New 2018 Hyundai Santro hatchback. (Image: Hyundai)
Hyundai Motor India Thursday said it will increase vehicle prices by up to Rs 30,000 from next month in order to partially offset the impact of rising input costs. The new prices will be effective from January across all models, Hyundai Motor India said in a statement.
Hyundai sells a range of models, from Santro hatchback to SUV Tuscon priced between Rs 3.89 lakh and Rs 26.84 lakh (all prices ex-showroom Delhi). Last week, Tata Motors, Ford India and Nissan India had announced plans to hike prices of their passenger vehicles.
Maruti Suzuki, Toyota Kirloskar, BMW, Renault and Isuzu have also announced price hike from next month citing impact of increase in commodity prices and foreign exchange rates.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan Turns Chef, Makes 'Khichdi' and 'Raita' in New Bigg Boss 13 Promo
- 5-Years-Old Recreates 'Up' Moment With Great Grandparents for Birthday Photoshoot
- Denmark Buys 4 Elephants from Circus to Protect Their Rights and Welfare
- Newton Trends on Twitter After Railway Minister Piyush Goyal Says 'Einstein Discovered Gravity'
- Apple TV Plus Shows, Prices Compared with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5