Hyundai Opens Online Car Booking Facility in India
Hyundai opened online booking facility for its range of passenger cars through its corporate and mobile website.
Hyundai logo (Photo: Reuters)
Automobile major Hyundai Motor India (HMIL) on Tuesday said it has opened online booking facility for its range of passenger cars through its corporate and mobile website.
"The online car booking will empower our customers and redefine online car purchase in India by making customers' purchase journey more simpler, faster, convenient yet experiential," Y.K. Koo, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, HMIL, was quoted as saying in a statement.
Recommended For You
- Study Reveals Apple, Tesla Most Trusted To Make Driverless Cars, Volkswagen Invested the Most
- 'Badhaai Ho' Gave Me A Chance to Tell Two Stories in One: Amit Sharma
- Apple Pushed Another Critical Service With News+, Apple Card, TV+ and Arcade, And it is Called Privacy
- Gatecrashing Weddings, Meeting Royals and Tea: How Shashi Tharoor is Wooing Voters in Kerala
- Poem Penned by Narendra Modi to be Used in Web Series on His Life
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s