Hyundai Opens Online Car Booking Facility in India
Hyundai opened online booking facility for its range of passenger cars through its corporate and mobile website.
Hyundai logo (Photo: Reuters)
Automobile major Hyundai Motor India (HMIL) on Tuesday said it has opened online booking facility for its range of passenger cars through its corporate and mobile website.
"The online car booking will empower our customers and redefine online car purchase in India by making customers' purchase journey more simpler, faster, convenient yet experiential," Y.K. Koo, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, HMIL, was quoted as saying in a statement.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shraddha Kapoor Left in Tears After Hearing Her Brother Siddhant Sing
- Puma Has an Interactive Store Where You Can Also Get Your New Shoes Customized
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream
- Here's How WhatsApp Dark Mode, Self-Destructing Messages Will Work