Hyundai Unveils Limited-edition Tucson Sport in South Africa
Hyundai has unveiled the limited-edition Tucson SUV, which will be limited to just 500 units and will be sold exclusively in the South African market only.
Hyundai Tucson Sport unveiled in the South African market. (Image: Hyundai)
Hyundai South Africa has unveiled a limited-edition variant of its good-looking Tucson SUV through its N-Performance division. The Korean auto giant has limited this special edition to just 500 units and will be sold exclusively in the South African market only.
The Tucson SUV from Hyundai is one of the finest looking SUV in the world today, but the Sport treatment makes it even more desirable. The Tucson Sport gets a body kit that includes a front lip spoiler, side skirts and a diffuser at the rear over the standard model.
Hyundai has also replaced the standard 17-inch alloy wheels with the new 19-inch black alloys wrapped in low profile tyres. The rear-end of the Tucson Sport gets a Turbo moniker along with quad exhaust setup that replaces the conventional dual exhaust system.
To power the Hyundai Tucson Sport is a 1.6-litre turbocharged, four cylinder petrol engine that is capable of producing 26 hp and 30 Nm more than the standard engine, and now stands at 201 hp and 295 Nm of torque. It’s mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
Inside the cabin of the Hyundai Tucson Sport is an eight inch touchscreen infotainment system, climate control, electrically adjustable seats, cruise control, reverse camera, front, side and curtain airbags, EBD and ESP, all available as a standard feature.
Recommended For You
- A Determined Akshay Kumar Leads a Team of Talented Scientists in Mission Mangal Trailer
- Hrithik Roshan, Anand Kumar Host Special Screening of Super 30 for Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- With Fast and Furious Films, Vin Diesel is the Biggest Action Star in India
- Instagram is Now Hiding Likes on Photos in More Countries; No Point Buying Likes And Views Anymore
- ICJ Orders Pakistan To Grant Consular Access To Kulbhushan Jadav