Hyundai Xcent Facelift to Launch in India on April 20, 2017
Hyundai Xcent facelift is expected to get a new diesel engine and cosmetic updates on the lines of the Grand i10 facelift.
Hyundai XCent. (Photo Courtesy: Hyundai)
After updating their popular hatchback offering Grand i10 recently, Hyundai is set to launch the Xcent facelift in India on April 20, 2017.
The Xcent is expected to receive similar updates when it comes to exterior styling as the current generation Hyundai Grand i10 at the front, which means it could get a redesigned front grille and bumper. The car is also expected to get major updates at the back.
The changes inside the cabin are also expected to be similar to the Grand i10 facelift, which means that the higher variants of the new Xcent could get a touchscreen infotainment system which supports Navigation, smartphone connectivity, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink. Additional features could include reverse parking sensors and ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution) and dual front airbags as standard.
The Xcent facelift is not expected to be just a cosmetic touch, though, as it may replace the existing 1.1-litre three-cylinder diesel engine with a more powerful 1.2-litre unit from the new Grand i10. The 1.2-litre petrol engine is expected to be carried forward in the same state of tune.
The launch of the updated Xcent comes at a time when Tata Motors have launched their new player into the segment in the form of the Tigor and Maruti Suzuki is set to unveil the updated Swift Dzire as well.
Watch this space for updates.
Recommended For You
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's 'Royal Baby' News is Making Indians Search For 'When is Spring?'
- Yuvraj Singh, Sagarika Ghatge Celebrate Zaheer Khan’s Birthday in Maldives, See Pics
- TaxiFabric Co-Founder Named in #MeToo List, Maintains Radio Silence
- Sindhu, Saina to Lead Indian Challenge in Denmark Open Badminton
- Bryan Adams Witnessed Something Unusual During His Performance in Gurgaon. Can You Spot it?