Hyundai's New Three-Row Flagship SUV Named Palisade, To Be Unveiled at LA Auto Show
Global media will see the Palisade for the first time at the Los Angeles Auto Show on November 28.
Hyundai Logo (Image: Reuters)
Hyundai has announced the name of its new 2020 flagship SUV: Hyundai Palisade. The new SUV name references a series of coastal cliffs and might naturally be associated by many with the Pacific Palisades, an affluent and beautiful neighborhood in Southern California.
The future Palisade SUV will convey a bold exterior and has strong inherent imagery of safety and security, especially important with parents with growing families and active lifestyles. Palisade styling will offer dignity with style in an understated theme that demonstrates clear differentiation worthy of a flagship SUV. Global media will see the Palisade for the first time at the Los Angeles Auto Show on November 28. The Palisade will begin U.S. market availability in the summer of 2019.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Mission Mangal vs Batla House Box Office: Akshay Kumar Maintains Lead on Day 3
- Sanjay Kapoor Trolls Malaika Arora on New 'Saturday Blues' Instagram Post
- Did 'Sacred Games' 2 Have an Obvious, Glaring Error in its Season Finale Episode?
- Netflix Reveals Why Pankaj Tripathi Was the Perfect Choice for 'Guruji' in 'Sacred Games' 2
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead