In Conversation with Akshay Kumar and Taapsee Pannu on Road Safety, Pollution and BS-VI
We got a chance to interact with Akshay Kumar and Taapsee Pannu and understand what they think of the BS-VI technology and how it will help reduce the pollution in India?
Akshay Kumar and Taapsee Pannu.
Honda recently introduced the new BS-VI compliant Activa 125 in India. Apart from a few mechanical tweaks to the engine, such as the introduction of new programmed fuel injection to meet with the new emission norms, Honda has retained most of its features from the previous generation. The scooter also gets a new silent starter system and a new digital analogue meter as well.
At the launch of the Activa BS-VI were brand ambassadors of Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India – Akshay Kumar and Taapsee Pannu, leading Bollywood actors. We got a chance to interact with them and understand what they think of the BS-VI technology and how it will help reduce the pollution in India and also the road safety problem in India.
The Supreme Court of India recently ruled that no Bharat Stage IV vehicle shall be sold across the country with effect from April 1, 2020. The major difference between the existing BS-IV and forthcoming BS-VI norms is the presence of sulphur in the fuel. While the BS-IV fuels contain 50 parts per million (ppm) sulphur, the BS-VI grade fuel only has 10 ppm sulphur content.
Recommended For You
- Fan Shares Akshay Kumar’s Picture from 1997, His Response is Winning the Internet
- Fact Check: Did the Indian Army Really Perform the #BottleCapChallenge With a Tank in Viral Video?
- Alia Bhatt to be a Sabyasachi Bride on Her Wedding to Beau Ranbir Kapoor: Report
- FaceApp-like Technology Helps Chinese Police Reunite Man Kidnapped 18 Years Ago with Family
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details