In Conversation with Pavan Shetty, Director – Porsche India on new 911, PWRS and More
We recently got a sit down with Pavan Shetty, Director- Porsche India, who talked on the newly launched 911, future of Porsche in India and the Porsche World Road Show.
Pavan Shetty, Director - Porsche India
Porsche recently launched the 8-generation 911 in India. Revealed at the India’s only F1 track – the Buddh International Circuit in Delhi-NCR – the 911 promises more power and sporty design. The new 911 was launched during the Porsche World Road Show, a global extravaganza where customers get to drive Porsche cars and experience what makes Porsche such an iconic brand. The Porsche World Road Show returned to India after almost 7 Years and we got a chance to sit behind the wheel of the Porsche 911 and had a couple of laps on the track. We also got a chance to interact with Pavan Shetty, Director- Porsche India. He talked to us on a variety of topics including the newly launched 911 and what makes it so iconic car, the DNA and future of the Porsche brand and also the Porsche World Road Show. Here’s our interview video with Mr. Shetty.
Recommended For You
- Dear Game of Thrones, Which Green Eyes were Arya Stark Supposed to Shut?
- Video of Differently Abled Zomato Delivery Guy Goes Viral, Twitter Calls Him a 'True Inspiration'
- John Wick Snaps and Breaks Avengers Endgame's Magic Box Office Spell
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Woakes Admits Potential Archer Call-up Has Players a 'Bit on the Edge'
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 250, SF150 Launch LIVE: As it Happened
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results