In Conversation With Peter Mackenzie, MD, Harley-Davidson India and China
Peter Mackenzie recently took over as the Managing Director for Harley-Davidson India and China and is also a bike lover himself.
Peter Mackenzie, MD, Harley-Davidson India and China. (Photo: Siddharth Safaya/News18.com)
After spending about 7 years with Harley-Davidson working across several Asia-Pacific markets, Peter Mackenzie has taken over as the Managing Director for Harley-Davidson India and China. At the launch of the 2018 Softail series in India, we catch hold of him to have a conversation about how has it been ever since Peter has taken over the new role.
That’s not it, we also ask him about how his passion for Harley-Davidsons began since he is a biker himself along with how business has been ever since the implementation of GST.
On being asked about how he would describe his role, Peter said that he would be “ensuring that Harley-Davidson brand becomes more relevant …. And to make sure that we deliver exceptional customer experience at every interaction”.
Peter also spills the beans about handling the unique task of taking care of both Indian and Chinese markets and whether there is any similarity amongst the two.
Watch the interview below.
Recommended For You
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s