In Transition Towards Electric Vehicles, Two-Wheelers Will Convert First: Naveen Munjal [Video]
Naveen Munjal, Managing Director for Hero Electric and President, SMEV, believes that there has been more change on the ground in the past three years than in the last decade when it comes to Electric Vehicles in India.
Naveen Munjal, President, Hero Electric and President, SMEV. (Photo: News18.com)
While many believe that the transition of the Indian automotive industry from the Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) powered vehicles to Electric Vehicles (EV) is already underway, almost everyone has something to say about it. That’s not it, amongst all the talk around electric vehicles, there has been several changes and announcements in order to promote the EV industry. But how much of that has been taking place on the ground? How is the consumer sentiment towards these vehicles and what are the steps that should be taken in order to help the industry further?
To find the answer to these questions, we got into a conversation with Naveen Munjal, Managing Director at Hero Electric and also the President for Society of Manufacturers of Electric Vehicles (SMEV) who breaks it all down for us and gives a deep insight into the industry.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Joins Joe Jonas in NYC as Jonas Brothers Take a Day Off from Their Tour
- Doing a Bamboozle: Meet Astro, the Robodog 'Inspired' by the Human Brain
- Keanu Reeves, Carrie Anne-Moss Are Officially Returning for Matrix 4, And Fans Can't Keep Calm
- Saina Nehwal, Kidambi Srikanth Post Contrasting Wins at World Badminton Championships
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Android One Phone With 48-Megapixel Triple Camera Launched: Price, Features and More