India-Made 2019 Jaguar F-Pace Petrol SUV launched at Rs 63.17 Lakh
The Jaguar range in India includes XE, XF, F-PACE, XJ and F-TYPE.
Jaguar F-Pace. Representational image. (Photo: Jaguar India)
Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) rolled out its locally-manufactured petrol version of SUV F-Pace in India priced at Rs 63.17 Lakh (ex-showroom). The latest edition of Jaguar F-PACE comes with a range of features including park assist, lane keep assist, cabin air ionisation, driver condition monitor among others. It is powered by a 2-litre turbocharged Ingenium petrol engine.
"With the launch of the locally-manufactured Ingenium petrol derivative of the F-PACE, the appeal of our first Jaguar SUV is further enhanced," JLR India President and Managing Director Rohit Suri said in a statement.
"In the two years since its launch in India, the Jaguar 'F-PACE' has captivated the imagination of Jaguar fans and our discerning customers," Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director, JLRIL was quoted as saying in a statement.
The Jaguar range in India includes XE, XF, F-PACE, XJ and F-TYPE. These models are sold through 27 outlets across the country.
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019: Experienced Shakib & Mushfiqur Lead the Way on Tough Southampton Track
- ICC World cup 2019 | Arjun Tendulkar Helping England Prepare for Australia Challenge
- Kabir Singh Earns Rs 70.83 Crore, Shahid Kapoor 'Feels So Special' with Fan Response
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Arrive in Paris Ahead of Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner's Wedding, See Pics
- Xiaomi's Poco F1 64GB Variant Gets Yet Another Price Cut in India; Now Costs Rs 17,999
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s