Indian FTR 1200 S Bookings Open in India, Prices Start from Rs 14.99 Lakh
Deliveries of the Indian FTR 1200 S and FTR 1200 S Race Replica will begin from April 2019 onwards.
Indian FTR 1200 S Race Replica. (Image: Indian Motorcycles)
Indian Motorcycle has officially announced the price and started accepting bookings of the anxiously awaited Flat Tracker for the streets, Indian FTR 1200 S and FTR 1200 S Race Replica in India. Customers interested in booking the motorcycle can pay a booking amount of Rs 2 lakh. The Indian FTR 1200 S and FTR 1200 S Race Replica is priced at Rs. 14.99 lakhs and 15.49 lakhs (ex-showroom) respectively.
Inspired by the Championship-Winning FTR 750 race bike, Indian Motorcycles says that the new FTR series is engineered with the latest technology for reliable performance. The FTR 1200 S gets a new liquid-cooled 1203cc V-twin engine which generates 120 horsepower. The Indian FTR 1200 S and FTR 1200 S Race Replica features a sporty upright riding position and nimble handling, claims Indian Motorcycles.
Furthermore, the FTR 1200 S hosts features which include Bosch stability control with a six-axis inertial sensor and selectable riding modes, all controlled by a bright 4.3-inch colour touchscreen dash. The booking starts now and delivery of the Indian FTR 1200 S and FTR 1200 S Race Replica will begin from April 2019 onwards.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Posts Special Note for 'J Sister' Sophie Turner on Her Game of Thrones' Emmy Nomination
- Rakul Preet Backs Manmadhudu 2 Smoking Scene: Smoking in Kabir Singh Doesn’t Make Shahid Smoker
- OnePlus 7 And OnePlus 7 Pro Get New Discount and Exchange Deals on Amazon After Prime Day Sale Ends
- Mumbai Police Flaunts 'Khaki Swag' after #SareeTwitter Trends on Social Media
- Netflix May Just Have Revealed the Biggest Spoiler About Sacred Games 2 with New Tweet