Indian Motorcycles Opens Dealership in Kolkata, Eighth in India
The showroom will also have the recently launched Indian Scout Sixty.
Indian Motorcycles have opened their eighth dealership in India. (Photo: Indian Motorcycles)
Polaris India Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Polaris Industries Inc. has opened a new dealership of the iconic Indian Motorcycle in Kolkata, making it the first in the Eastern part and eighth dealership of the legendary brand in India.
Pankaj Dubey, Managing Director, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd. said, “This new dealership is part of the strategic expansion plans of Indian Motorcycle currently underway to bring the brand closer to its enthusiasts, wherever they are. The growing awareness for our brand among enthusiasts and the potential of this market made it an obvious choice for us to expand our footprint in Kolkata.”
The showroom will have the following range of Indian Motorcycles – Indian Chief Classic, Indian Chief Classic, Indian Chieftain, Indian Chief Dark Horse, Indian Scout, Indian Roadmaster and the newly launched Indian Scout Sixty.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes
- Amit Panghal Becomes 1st Indian Man to Reach World Boxing Championships Final
- Huge Hairball Surgically Removed from Teenager’s Stomach By Ludhiana Doctors
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Ever Goal