Isuzu Announces Price Hike from September 2018
The increase in price is due to the increasing input and distribution costs.
Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. (Image: Sidharth Safaya/News18.com)
Isuzu Motors announced an upcoming increase in the prices of its range of D-Max pick-ups with effect from 01 September 2018 in India. Isuzu had also recently announced their new brand ambassador for India - Jonty Rhodes. Rhodes will be endorsing the D-Max V-Cross pick-up.
According to Isuzu, the increase is expected to be between two and three percent across the commercial variants - D-Max Regular Cab & D-Max S-CAB and the lifestyle and adventure pick-up – D-Max V-Cross.
The company also says that the price increase will be in the range of Rs 20,000 to Rs 50,000 (ex-showroom), across variants. The increase in price is due to the increasing input and distribution costs.
Recommended For You
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- Deepika Padukone Slays in Chic Outfit in This Stunning Photo Shoot, Ranveer Singh Takes Full Credit
- The New Hilarious #HornChallenge That's Making TikTok Users Laugh Out Loud
- WhatsApp Working on New Update to Improve Photo Sharing Experience
- ICC World Cup 2019: Experienced Shakib & Mushfiqur Lead the Way on Tough Southampton Track
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s