Isuzu Commences Sales of D-Max V-Cross Through CSD Outlets in India
Isuzu Motors currently sells the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross pick-up and mu-X SUV in India.
Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. (Image: Sidharth Safaya/News18.com)
Isuzu D-Max V-Cross will be available through the Canteen Stores Department (CSD) at an exclusive price for the armed forces personnel, ex-servicemen and their families. Currently, the standard variant of the V-Cross will be sold at the CSD outlets across India. The V-Cross pickup gets Ruby Red, Orchid Brown, Cosmic Black, Titanium Silver, Obsidian Grey and Splash White colour options.
Isuzu Motors currently sells the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross pick-up and mu-X SUV in India. The company also sells the commercial range of Isuzu D-Max pick-ups for budding entrepreneurs. Isuzu Motors India had recently rolled-out their 10,000th vehicle from its manufacturing plant in Sricity, Andhra Pradesh, since its start of production in April 2016. The company had crossed a cumulative sales of 10,000 units in March 2018.
Commenting on the development, Ken Takashima, Deputy Managing Director, Isuzu Motors India, said, “We are extremely pleased to sell the V-Cross at CSD outlets to meet the expectations and growing need expressed by the armed forces & their families. This tie-up with CSD gives us an opportunity to serve them with their preferred choice of vehicle that complements their lifestyle.”
Recommended For You
- Nach Baliye 9 Contestant Vishal Aditya Singh Says He is Not Friends with Madhurima Tuli
- Mumbai Police Flaunts 'Khaki Swag' after #SareeTwitter Trends on Social Media
- Pooja Batra Nails the Minimal Bride Look at Intimate Wedding with Nawwab Shah, See Pics
- Did Netflix Just Give Out the Biggest Spoiler About Sacred Games 2 with this Cryptic Tweet?
- TVS Young Media Racer Program 2019 Round 2: Has Anyone Seen My Footpeg?