Isuzu Motors to Hike Vehicle Prices In India By Up To Rs 1 Lakh From January
The price revision, which is effective from January 1, has been undertaken due to the increasing input and distribution cost.
Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. (Image: Sidharth Safaya/News18.com)
Japanese automaker Isuzu Motors has said it will hike its vehicle prices in India by up to Rs 1 lakh from January next year to offset the increased input and distribution cost. The increase is expected to be between 1-2 percent for the commercial range and between 3-4 percent for the lifestyle and adventure pick-up range, the company said in a statement.
In India, Isuzu Motors currently sells adventure utility vehicle D-MAX V-Cross, the seven-seater premium SUV mu-X, and variants of D-max pickups (Regular cab s-cab). The price increase will be in the range of Rs 15,000 to Rs 1,00,000 (ex-showroom) across models/variants, it said.
The price revision, which is effective from January 1, has been undertaken due to the increasing input and distribution cost, the firm said in the statement.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 10 Based on Android 10 Update
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes
- Katrina Kaif and Arjun Kapoor Save a Paparazzi From Getting Hurt; Watch Video
- Amit Panghal Becomes 1st Indian Man to Reach World Boxing Championships Final
- Everything You Need to Know About the Area 51 Raid Happening Today