Jaguar Land Rover India Registers 83 Percent Growth in 2017-18
Jaguar Land Rover India also grew 50 percent in Rajasthan during 2017-18.
Photo for representation only. (Image: Jaguar Land Rover India)
Luxury carmaker Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) India has recorded 83 percent growth in the overall domestic market and over 50 percent in Rajasthan during 2017-18, a top company official said today. The state already has a base of 700 customers.
"We grew 83 per cent in the domestic market and over 50 per cent in Rajasthan during 2017-18, Rohit Suri, president and MD of JLR India", said while launching a new retail facility. "A new ultra-modern retail facility launch is in line with an objective to meet the rising popularity of the JLR cars in tier-2 cities," he added.
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) had also announced that it is now looking seriously at how much pedestrians actually trust self-driving vehicles by studying the behaviour of people around autonomous cars. In addition to this, Jaguar had recently set a production EV record lap time of 1:48.18 with the new all-electric I-Pace performance SUV at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Janhvi Kapoor Finds Arjun and Rakul Preet 'Cute' in Their New Rom-com
- 'B' Has Become an Instagram Influencer and Is Trying to Save the Bee Community
- Kriti Sanon's Mimi First Look Revealed in Leaked Pics from Rajasthan Sets
- From iPhone 11 to Gucci Slides, 10-Year-Old's Christmas List Leaves Father in Shock
- Apple AirPods Pro Review: This Pro Will Just Make Rivals Think About Surrender