Jawa Opens 3 More Dealerships in Bengaluru
Last week, the maker of the iconic brand had inaugurated its first two dealerships in the country in Pune, following its re-entry in the Indian two-wheeler market after a gap of almost two decades.
Jawa Classic. (Image: Jawa Motorcycles)
Jawa announced the setting up of three more dealerships in Bengaluru, taking the number of touch points to five. Last week, the maker of the iconic brand had inaugurated its first two dealerships in the country in Pune, following its re-entry in the Indian two-wheeler market after a gap of almost two decades. Classic Legends is proud to announce the launch of its first three Jawa Motorcycles dealerships in Bengaluru, the company said in a release.
Classic Legends, a subsidiary of Mahindra and Mahindra, on November 15 relaunched its 293-cc Jawa Forty Two, Jawa and Jawa Perak motorcycles in the domestic market. With the outlets becoming fully operational, customers in Bengaluru can now book and test-ride Jawa and Jawa Forty Two motorcycles, the release added.
Jawa plans to set up over 100 dealerships across the country over a period of time. As far as Delhi NCR is concerned, the official Jawa website lists 9 dealership locations in and around the area. Media reports also suggest that the next Jawa dealership openings will take place in Delhi.
Recommended For You
- Amazon Alexa Arrives on Android TV, Starting With The Sony Bravia TVs
- Thank You Facebook, For Ruining The Instagram Experience: More Adverts Are on The Way
- India vs West Indies | Great Feeling to be Respected as a Fast Bowling Unit: Bumrah
- Divorced Man Ties ‘Cursed’ Wedding Ring to Fish, Says Life Has Been Great Since
- Pakistan's Eerily Similar Results to 1992 World Cup Win Has Fans Praying For Another Miracle
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s