Jawa Perak Test Rides to be Conducted During Friday Nights
The BS-VI compliant Jawa Perak is powered by a 334cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, capable of producing 30 BHP and 31 Nm of torque.
Jawa Perak. (Image source: Jawa)
Jawa Motorcycles has launched a new initiative called ‘Perak Fridays’ to shore-up sales of the Jawa Perak. The test-drive program has been unveiled with a view to encouraging existing customers of Jawa and prospective buyers of Jawa Perak to get to know what the bike offers. The ‘Night-rides’ will be available after sunset. It will be led by the newly launched Jawa Perak.
The offer made by Jawa motorcycles is a unique concept introduced for the first time in the country. The company has said that the program will gradually develop into a full-fledged ride program for Perak owners once the shipment of the bike commences in April 2020. The test night ride will be available across the country at official Jawa outlets.
The company rolled out Jawa Perak on November 15, 2019, at a price of Rs 1.95 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Bookings for the bike commenced on January 1, 2020. The Perak comes with BS-VI compliant engines. It is powered by a 334cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, which is capable of producing 30bhp and 31 Nm of torque. The engine is coupled with a 6-speed gearbox. It is equipped with disc brakes at the front and rear and has dual-channel ABS.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Addiction: 25-Year-Old Suffers Brain Stroke While Playing Game, Dies
- 'Kambal Chor' Trends on Twitter as Videos of UP Police 'Stealing' Blankets from Protesters Go Viral
- Gustav Klimt's Solen Artwork Worth $66 Million Found in Wall of Art Gallery from Where it Went Missing
- Republic Day Offer: Four Asus Phones Get Discounts Upto Rs 4,000 in Flipkart Sale
- Airtel Thanks Offering Users Two-Day Early Access to Big Bazaar 'Sabse Sasta' Sale