Jawa Reveals Accessories List with Prices, Introduces new Apparel Range
Jawa has suggested that the accessories and apparels can only be bought at its dealerships.
Jawa Forty Two. (Image: Jawa)
In April, reports citing internal sources suggested that the bike was soon to be equipped with multiple official accessories. And now Jawa has officially listed them on the website along with a few additions.
The accessories on offer include crash guards, bar-end mirrors and a ‘Hammerhead’ extension that allows for multiple grab rail options. However, the ‘Hammerhead’ is a prerequisite for all grab rail attachments except for the classic option.
The additions in the accessories line include half-faced helmets, a riding jacket co-designed with Rynox, riding gloves and multiple T-shirt options. In addition to this, the company has suggested that the aforementioned apparels can only be bought at its dealerships.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Pakistani Man Unleashes Pet Lion on Electrician to Avoid Paying Him
- Akshay Kumar Asks Housefull 4 Cast to Sell Tea on Train, Watch Who Does Best
- Alexa, Pay my Mobile Bill: India Gets Amazon Pay And Alexa Payments Feature First
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- Google Assistant Bug is Causing Battery Drain in Android Phones