Jawa Reveals Accessories List with Prices, Introduces new Apparel Range
Jawa has suggested that the accessories and apparels can only be bought at its dealerships.
Jawa Forty Two. (Image: Jawa)
In April, reports citing internal sources suggested that the bike was soon to be equipped with multiple official accessories. And now Jawa has officially listed them on the website along with a few additions.
The accessories on offer include crash guards, bar-end mirrors and a ‘Hammerhead’ extension that allows for multiple grab rail options. However, the ‘Hammerhead’ is a prerequisite for all grab rail attachments except for the classic option.
The additions in the accessories line include half-faced helmets, a riding jacket co-designed with Rynox, riding gloves and multiple T-shirt options. In addition to this, the company has suggested that the aforementioned apparels can only be bought at its dealerships.
Recommended For You
- Bharat Director Ali Abbas Zafar's Instagram and Twitter Accounts Hacked
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro and K20 India Launch: Price, Availability, Features, and More
- BS-VI Fuel Available at Same Cost as Regular Fuel in Delhi, Prices set to Increase in April 2020
- Kane Williamson’s World - What if India Had Dared to Embrace it Themselves?
- Big Tech Quartet's Antitrust Hearing Highlights Their Sheer Might and Murky Policies