Jawa to Launch New 300cc Motorcycle in India Today - Watch It Live Here
You can watch the live launch video of the much awaited Jawa Motorcycle's new 300cc bike here.
Jawa in India. (Image: Jawa Motorcycle)
The Iconic Jawa Motorcycle brand is all set for a reintroduction in India 22 years after closing their operations in the country back in 1996. Jawa will restart their India operations with a new 300cc motorcycle and the launch will take place in a few moments from now. Mahindra, 2 years ago, acquired the brand licence to produce and sell Jawa motorcycles in Indian sub-continent, the nearly 90 year old Czech brand. While we will know the complete details about the bike in a while from now, we know for a fact that it’s a Royal Enfield competitor and will have a Classic body design with chrome treatment, thanks to a couple of spy shots.
The Jawa 300 motorcycle will directly compete with the growing market of 250cc+ commuter motorcycles in India, including products like Royal Enfield 350, Bajaj Dominar 400, Honda CBR and more. What differentiates the Jawa is the fact that it has a long and cult history and a Classic Legends design. The new 293cc engine will also be a modern and refined unit to cruise through the city.
You can watch the live launch video of the much awaited Jawa Motorcycle's new 300cc bike below -
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor Raise the Bar with First Look Posters of Street Dancer 3D
- BWF World Tour Finals 2019: PV Sindhu Ends Campaign With Win Over He Bingjiao
- Airtel Users Can Make Voice Calls on Wi-Fi But You Need Airtel Xstream Broadband
- 'Rick-a-licious': Pringles Teams Up with Adult Swim to Launch 'Pickle Rick' flavour of Chips
- Airtel Has Three New Prepaid Recharge Packs With Unlimited Voice Calls