Katrina Kaif Buys New Range Rover Vogue LWB SE SUV Worth Rs 2.33 Crore
A Mumbai based paparazzi has posted an image on Instagram comparing Katrina’s old Audi Q7 number plate with her brand new Range Rover’s number plate.
Katrina Kaif's Range Rover Vogue.
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif has bought a brand new Range Rover Vogue LWB SE worth Rs 2.33 Crore (ex-showroom, Delhi). Though there is no image posted by Katrina Kaif herself, Yogen Shah, a Mumbai based paparazzi has posted an image on Instagram comparing Katrina’s old Audi Q7 number plate with her brand new Range Rover’s number plate and both the cars bear the same number – 8822.
Recently, actor Sidharth Malhotra was spotted giving a ride to Bollywood director and his close friend Karan Johar in his newly bought Range Rover Vogue. Sidharth is not the only Bollywood actor with this luxury SUV as Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt and many other Bollywood celebrities also own Land Rover SUVs and has been spotted various times with their cars. Bobby Deol also bought a Range Rover Sport last year.
The Range Rover Vogue LWB SE is available in two engine options - a 4.4-litre diesel engine mated to a 8-Speed automatic transmission and is priced at Rs 2.33 Crore and a 3-litre petrol engine mated to a 8-speed automatic transmission that produces 335 Bhp and 740 Nm of torque priced at Rs 2.11 Crore. We are not sure which model she has bought!
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- I Don't Endorse Anything Kabir Singh Did in the Movie, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Airtel Users Can Make Voice Calls on Wi-Fi But You Need Airtel Xstream Broadband
- Virat Kohli Dedicates India's T20I Win to Anushka Sharma, Says It's Special Wedding Anniversary Gift
- Google 2019 Trends: Kabir Singh to Avengers Endgame, Top 10 Movies of the Year
- India’s Personal Data Protection Bill is Heading For Review: Everything You Must Know