Kia Motors Joins Hands With Axis Bank for Financing Solutions
Kia Motors will launch its first model in India later this year.
Kia SP2i. (Image: Manav Sinha/News18.com)
Kia Motors has tied up with Axis Bank for banking and financing solutions. As a part of this agreement, the private sector lender will now offer one-stop banking and financing solutions such as inventory funding, cash credit, auto loans and fast tags to the dealers and customers of Kia Motors.
"This partnership with Axis Bank is in line with our endeavors to ensure an enjoyable and hassle-free ownership experience for our customers," Kia Motors India Executive Director and Chief Sales Officer Yong S Kim said in a statement.
Axis Bank President and Head, Small and Medium Enterprises, JP Singh said the bank will offer services to the dealers and customers of Kia Motors, by providing solutions for their financing and payment needs, supported via its technology-enabled platform.
The bank will offer these services pan India through its 3,964 branches. Kia Motors plans to launch its first model in India later this year.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Having Multiple Husbands May Be a 'Wise Strategy' For Women, Claims Study
- Move Over Shane Warne, This Young Cricketer Just Bagged His First 'Wicket' at Lord's
- Not Subscribed to YouTube Premium? No Stress, Because Originals Will Soon be Free
- Suhana Khan's Brother Aryan Parties with Ananya Panday and Friends, See Pics
- Jio Effect: Hathway 100Mbps Plan Priced at Rs 699, Play Box Android TV Box Available at Rs 899