Kia Motors to Unveil Custom-Made Stinger GT and K900 at SEMA 2018
Beside these two lavishly reimagined DUB vehicles, a lineup of uniquely modified Kia rides will also be coming to SEMA.
The Kia Stinger GT gets a custom set of wheels for SEMA 2018. (Image: AFP Relaxnews)
Kia will reveal a luxuriously styled Stinger GT and K900 for today's "hottest athletes and musicians" at SEMA 2018. Kia has just announced the development – with help from aftermarket outfitters DUB -- of an "aggressively styled" K900 and a "fierce" Stinger GT for some of the biggest names in today's pop culture. What better time to soup up these one-of-a-kind vehicles than for the premiere automotive specialty products trade show in the world?
The Stinger GT received some serious modifications inside and out, including a luxurious red and black leather interior, air ride suspension, custom exhaust and air intake, and new 22-inch wheels with red accents to match the extravagant interior.
Meanwhile, the new electric blue K900 features glossy black accents and a matching custom upholstery. The wheels were upgraded to 24-inch models, and like the Stinger GT, this luxury sedan was redesigned with an air ride suspension. The multimedia system also received a tailored facelift.
Beside these two lavishly reimagined DUB vehicles, a lineup of uniquely modified Kia rides will also be coming to SEMA. While the souped-up models are unfortunately not available for purchase, the production vehicles are available in a limited quantity for select markets.
Recommended For You
- I-League Clubs Announce They Will Take Legal Route if AIFF Wields Axe on Them
- WhatsApp Working on New Update to Improve Photo Sharing Experience
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Arrive in Paris Ahead of Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner's Wedding, See Pics
- Audio Technica M50xBT Review: If You Are Serious About Music, These Headphones Cannot be Missed
- Elon Musk Says 'Occupy Mars' But Uses Picture of the Moon Instead
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s