Kia to Soon Unveil New Brand Logo After Over Two Decades: Report
We got a glimpse of the new logo at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show when the company showcased it on the Imagine concept.
Kia Imagine Concept. (Image source: Kia)
After over two decades, Korean manufacturer Kia is reportedly set to ditch its old logo for a new one next year. Kia started using the current logo back in 1984 which has remained almost the same since then. The new design seems to come in the form of continuous writing. The new logo comes as a minimalist logo and is a well-thought upgrade over the current one.
We got a glimpse of the new logo at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show when the company showcased it on the Imagine concept. The new logo carries the company’s signature colour scheme of red and black. The Imagine concept. The car was based on the platform that underpins the Kia Niro hybrid.
The company is pondering over 5 models that it plans to bring to India in the near future. The list also includes the company’s popular Telluride SUV that will rival the full-size offerings in the domestic market that consists of models such as Ford Endeavour and Toyota Fortuner.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Kya Be G***u': Martin Guptill Abusing Chahal on Live Television Leaves Rohit Sharma and Fans in Splits
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 119 Written Updates: Salman Khan Evicts Shefali Jariwala, Sidharth Shukla Wins Elite Membership
- Australian Open 2020 Rafael Nadal vs Nick Kyrgios LIVE Score and Updates: Nadal Beats Kyrgios in 4 Sets, Through to Quarters
- #RIPMamba: From Trump to Obama, Fans Mourn Basketball Legend Kobe Bryant's Death
- Kids Have This Really Cool Trick With Apple AirPods to Talk Without Actually Speaking