KTM Hikes Prices for Duke 125 and RC 125 Motorcycles in India
KTM has cited the hike in order to increase dealer margins for the 125s.
KTM RC 125. (Photo: KTM)
KTM India has announced a price hike for the Duke 125 and the RC 125 motorcycle. According to the revised prices, the Duke 125 will cost one Rs 1.32 lakh after an increase of Rs 2,248 and the RC 125 will cost Rs 1.48 lakh after a hike of Rs 1,537 (all prices ex-showroom Delhi). KTM has cited the hike in order to increase dealer margins for the 125s.
The KTM RC 125 and Duke 125 is powered by the same single-cylinder liquid-cooled 124.7cc engine that makes 14.5 PS of power and 12 Nm of torque. What’s interesting is that this engine comes paired to a six-speed transmission. It gets a huge 300mm disc brake at the front and a 230mm disc brake at the rear.
Other than the committed riding position with a fully-faired setup, both the motorcycles feature the same components. Case in point, the inverted telescopic unit at the front and the monoshock at the rear. Both the bikes are based on a trellis frame and come with a single channel ABS.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- Sara Ali Khan's Bikini Pics from Sri Lankan Getaway Are Proof of Beachside Vacay Done Right
- In Pursuit of Love, World's Loudest Bird Sings Heart out in 'Theatrical Swivel'
- BCCI President Has Not Spoken to Me on MS Dhoni: Virat Kohli
- Top WhatsApp Features Arriving With Upcoming Updates For iOS and Android