Lady Gaga Chose to Drive a Lamborghini Huracan to the Super Bowl
With almost every celebrity choosing luxury sedans, it’s about time that supercars are used to keep the tradition of ‘wallpaper-cars’ alive.
Lady Gaga at the super bowl, image used for representational purpose. (Photo: Reuters)
Lady Gaga may have caught the attention of many with her Super Bowl halftime show but there was another choice of hers that had the attention of auto enthusiasts over the world. It was her choice of car which she used to drive to the venue – a Lamborghini Huracan.
Cars driven by celebrities has always been a talking point because cars are seen as an extension of one’s personality. For her Super Bowl halftime show, she could have chosen the likes of a Rolls Royce Ghost or a Bentley Mulsanne for her appearance but the Lady decided to go for a naturally aspirated 5.2-litre 10-cylinder Italian supercar.
This just in:
Lady Gaga's whip. pic.twitter.com/oIX7eKiNoz
— RickLeventhalFoxNews (@RickLeventhal) February 2, 2017
The ‘monster’ of a machine produces 602 horsepower and 560 Nm torque thanks to the V10 engine which comes mated to a 7-speed transmission. What this means is that the car is capable of going form of 0-100 km/h in just over 3 seconds. That’s not it, though, as the sheer acceleration can make the car go from 0-200 km/h in around 10 seconds.
Lady Gaga was also seen posing with the Huracan.
— Lady Gaga (@gagamonster96) February 4, 2017
With almost every celebrity choosing to go for chauffeur-driven luxury sedans and limousines, it’s about time that supercars are used to keep the tradition of ‘wallpaper-cars’ alive.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar, Himansh Kohli Split Just 3 Months After Confirming Their Relationship: Report
- Rajinikanth's 2.0 Puts Up Strong Total in Weekend 2, Sushant-Sara's Kedarnath Holds Well
- Christmas Melody or Date-rape Song? Radio Stations Review 'Baby It's Cold Outside' in Light of #MeToo
- Sara Ali Khan: Had My Mom Not Liked Kedarnath’s Narration, I’d Have Done It Anyway
- Tata Motors Bets Big on Harrier SUV for Sustainable Growth in India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s