Lamborghini Huracan Avio Launched at Rs 3.71 Crore, The Closest to a Jet Plane?
The Avio has been designed as a tribute to the Italian Air Force and hence, gets a fighter plane inspired livery.
Lamborghini Huracan Avio. (Image: News18.com
Italian supercar maker Lamborghini has launched their limited edition Huracan Avio in India at a price tag of Rs 3.71 crore (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Avio has been designed as a tribute to the Italian Air Force and hence, gets a fighter plane inspired livery. The biggest attraction of the car is the two strips running down the top end of the car, which distinguishes it from its other siblings. Other than the stripe, the ORVMs, lip of the front spoiler and the side skirts too will be painted in the same shade as the stripes on the bonnet, which are available in white and grey colour options.
According to the company, this is the first limited edition Lamborghini to be ever made available in India as only 250 offerings of this model will ever be made. Interestingly, Indian customers have a 5 day window to order this car and be one of the 250 to-be-owners of this edition.
The 'L' of the L63 insignia on the door panel stands for Lamborghini and '63' signifies the year in which the company was founded - 1963.
The Huracan Avio does not get any changes under the hood though, as it is still powered by the humongous naturally-aspirated 5.2-litre V10 engine that comes with a 7-speed double-clutching gearbox. What this means in simple words is that the car can go from a standstill to 100 km/h in a mere 3.2 seconds and achieve a top speed of 325 km/h.
Recommended For You
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro First Impressions Review: An All-Rounder With a Mammoth Battery
- Prince William Spends Some Time With Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 at Heads of Commonwealth Meeting 2018
- [Watch] OnePlus Has Come Out With The Coolest New 'Rap Trailer' For The OnePlus 6
- Napoli Stun Juventus With Late Koulibaly Header
- The Trio of Sara Ali Khan, Amrita Singh, Dimple Kapadia Looks Glamorous In This Photo