Lamborghini May Soon Have Hybrid Technology Across Their Range
Italian luxury car manufacturer Lamborghini plans to roll out hybrid technology across its range of models, according to CEO Stefano Domenicali, quoted on the British website, Auto Express.
Lamborghini Urus. (Image: Lamborghini)
With a plug-in hybrid version of the Urus, the brand's first SUV, already on the cards for 2019, Lamborghini's other models are now set to follow suit. "The next step is that not only the Urus but Aventador and Huracan will be hybrid, that's for sure. Then we need to see how the solution will evolve," said Stefano Domenicali.
In fact, the Aventador replacement is in line for a V12 hybrid engine, while the next Huracan could get a V10 hybrid. The Urus currently comes with a 650HP twin-turbo V8 engine. Note that an additional model is also apparently under consideration, and could see the light of day by 2020. However, no all-electric vehicle is scheduled to roll off the Lamborghini production line in the immediate future.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Janhvi Kapoor Steps Out With Price Tag Attached to Outfit
- Anand Mahindra Wants to Gift a Car to Man Who Took His Mother on India Tour on Scooter
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Lands Today, Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- Can you Spot the Snake Hiding in Plain Sight in This Viral Photo from Australia?
- Sara Ali Khan's Bikini Pics from Sri Lankan Getaway Are Proof of Beachside Vacay Done Right