Land Rover Announces Prices Of The New Range Rover Velar From Rs 78.83 Lakh In India
Deliveries of the New Range Rover Velar will begin from the end of January 2018.
New Range Rover Velar. (Image: Range Rover)
Land Rover has finally announced the prices of the much awaited Range Rover Velar from Rs 78.83 Lakh in India. The Velar is a distinct and further iteration of the original Range Rover character, conceived to play a powerful new role in the evolving Range Rover narrative, sitting between the Range Rover Evoque and the Range Rover Sport.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said: “The New Range Rover Velar is a symbol of sophisticated design, well-crafted interior, innovative features, and technologies, backed by powerful and efficient powertrains. We are delighted to bring the highly awaited and one of the most desirable SUVs with many of our customers are looking forward to owning and driving.”
Available in three powertrains; a 2.0 l 4-cylinder 132 kW diesel, a 2.0 l 4-cylinder 184 kW petrol and a 3.0 l V6 221 kW diesel, the New Range Rover Velar has a compelling list of standard features with highly customizable options to provide a modernistic approach towards vehicle personalization for a new Range Rover customer.
Also Watch: Dubai Airshow 2017 and Travelogue | Feature | Cars18
Recommended For You
- Woman Scribbles ‘It’s Real’ After Being ‘Dead’ for 27 Minutes
- Please Don't Bully Me, Says Lexi Rabe Who Played Tony Stark's Daughter in Avengers Endgame
- Divorced Man Ties ‘Cursed’ Wedding Ring to Fish, Says Life Has Been Great Since
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- RBI Committee Recommendations For KYC on Google Duo or Apple FaceTime Could See Larger Implementation
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s