Lexus LS 500 F Sport to be Unveiled at New York Auto Show
Like the other versions of the LS 500, the LS 500 F Sport will benefit from the long version of the brand's GA-L (Global Architecture for Luxury vehicles) platform.
Lexus will unveil the LS 500 F Sport at New York Auto Show. (Image: AFPRelaxnews)
Toyota's premium brand, Lexus, has announced the world premiere of its new LS 500 F Sport at the next international motor show in New York, which is set to open its doors to the public on April 14, 2017.
Hot on the heels of the presentation of the Lexus LS 500 in Detroit and the LS 500h in Geneva earlier this year, Lexus will unveil its LS 500 F Sport at the 2017 New York International Auto Show, which runs from April 14-21.
Like the other versions of the LS 500, the LS 500 F Sport will benefit from the long version of the brand's GA-L (Global Architecture for Luxury vehicles) platform, which boasts a record-breaking level of torsional rigidity: a feature that offers drivers improved dynamic ability, as well as a smoother and quieter ride.
The F-Sport version will, as you might expect, be equipped with a more powerful engine, and a slightly more aggressive-looking body. To date, Lexus has only released one image of the new vehicle, centred on its tail-lights and tailpipe...
The 2017 New York International Auto Show runs from April 14-21 at the Javits Convention Center.
Also read: MINI India Opens New Dealership in Chennai
Recommended For You
- Apple Silently Updates iPad Lineup with New iPad Air And iPad Mini; Prices Start Rs 34,900
- Apple iPhone XI With Triple-Cameras Arranged in Square Module Leaks Yet Again
- Patriot Act? Hasan Minhaj on Indian Elections is the Primer You Never Knew You Needed
- Tesla Model Y Compact SUV Based Upcoming Pickup Truck Rendered
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin Spotted Having a 'Showdown' Amid Reports Marriage on Rocks
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s