Magneti Marelli Motherson Opens New Manufacturing Unit in Haryana
This modern plant would be manufacturing lighting systems and air intake manifolds for its customers in the NCR region.
Magneti Marelli Motherson inaugurates its new plant in India at Bawal, Haryana. (Image: Magneti Marelli Motherson)
Magneti Marelli Motherson (MMM) inaugurated its new plant at Bawal in Haryana, which will manufacture automotive lights and air intake systems.
MMM, an equal joint venture between Magneti Marelli, Italy and Samvardhana Motherson Group India started with 3 plants across India covering the main automotive OEM locations in Pune, Sanand, & NCR (National Capital Region, Delhi area). This plant in Bawal will meet the growing requirements of the customers in the region.
This modern plant would be manufacturing lighting systems and air intake manifolds for its customers in the NCR region. It is housed in a land area of ~ 21,000 sq.mt. of which covered area is 7,600 sq.mt and will have installed capacity of 1,200,000 rear lamps and 900,000 air intake manifolds. It will serve carmakers such as Maruti Suzuki and Honda Motors.
Pietro Gorlier, CEO of Magneti Marelli stated: “I’m glad to celebrate this further achievement in the Indian market. We aim to deliver products specifically tailored for this big market and I would say that with Samvardhana Motherson we found the ideal partner to actualize our strategy and develop the business”.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh Look Happy and Radiant in These Wedding Pictures: See Here
- Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas’ Sangeet Details Revealed, Here’s Who’ll Choreograph the Ceremony
- WATCH | Sunil Chhetri Calls for Reworked Allocation of AFC Cup Slots
- Samsung Galaxy A9 With Four Rear Cameras Launched in India: Price, Specifications And More
- Subramanian: The Trial, Tribulation & Triumph of Ankit Bawne