Mahindra Appoints Manoj Chugh As President For Group Public Affairs
Chugh currently leads Tech Mahindra's enterprise business, which spans 70 plus global markets.
Image used for representational purpose. (Image: Reuters)
Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) Tuesday said it has appointed Manoj Chugh as President - group public affairs and member of the company's group executive board with effect from January 1, 2019. Chugh takes over this new role from S Ramkrishna who has retired from the company, M&M said in a statement.
"With the growing scale and complexity of the Mahindra Group, proactive engagement with the government at both the national and state levels is a critical success factor for our businesses both in India and abroad," M&M Group President (HR and Corporate Services) and CEO (After-Market Sector) Rajeev Dubey said.
Given his vast experience with new-age digital technologies, Chugh will add a valuable new dimension to company's government relations at a time when digital India is a priority, he added. An alumnus of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, Chugh currently leads Tech Mahindra's enterprise business, which spans 70 plus global markets.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Street Dancer 3D Movie Review: Varun Dhawan-Shraddha Kapoor Film Fails To Get us Grooving
- You Need to Stop Whatever You're Doing to Hear This Ancient Mummy Speak
- PUBG Mobile: Season 12 Leaks Confirm 2nd Anniversary Royale Pass Theme
- Apple Watch Heart Rate Monitor Detects Another Undiagnosed AFib Case
- Coronavirus Death Toll Spikes: This Realtime Map Tracks Spread of Virus Around The World