Mahindra Brings Formula E Racecar to India at Auto Expo 2018 – First Look Video
Mahindra Racing has showcased its successful current generation Formula E racecar at the 2018 Auto Expo.
Here's a glimpse of Formula E by Mahindra. (Image: News18)
Post the success of Formula 1 in India, names like Karun Chandhok, Force India and Budhh International Circuit became a household name in India. But in 2013, F1 was shut owning some government policies, leaving budding Indian motorsports enthusiasts in a problem. However, Mahindra, with its electric mobility agenda, was quick enough to invest in the FIA Formula E all-electric race series. Under the Mahindra Racing team, two Mahindra M3Electro cars are racing in the e-Prix and are doing immensely good, finishing many races in the 1st or 2nd place. While Mahindra showcased its current car at the Auto Expo 2018, FIA has already announced the new Gen2 racecars to take part in the racing series from the next season. Here’s our first look video of the Mahindra Formula E racecar-
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Gives Special Gift to Pune Groundsmen After CSK's Last 'Home' Game
- Royal Wedding: 5 Things You Probably Didn't Notice at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Nuptials
- Watch: Madhuri Dixit & Renuka Shahane Dancing on Lo Chali Main Will Give You Major '90s Nostalgia
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Did Shahid Kapoor Just Find His Leading Lady in This Student Of The Year?
- Andres Iniesta Bows Out With Barcelona Win Thanks to Brilliant Philippe Coutinho Strike