Mahindra Issues Recall of Bolero Maxi Truck Plus
Last year in September, the company had recalled a certain number of its new generation Scorpio and NuvoSport SUVs.
Mahindra Bolero Maxi Truck. (Photo Courtesy: Mahindra Bolero Maxi Truck Website)
Home grown auto major Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) is recalling an unspecified number of its utility vehicle Bolero Maxi Truck Plus in the country to fix defective fluid hose. The Mumbai-based company has announced a "proactive inspection" of a fluid hose on Bolero Maxi Truck Plus vehicles, manufactured in September and October 2016, M&M said in a regulatory filing.
"This is in keeping with the company's customer-centric approach. The inspection and subsequent rectification will be carried out free of cost for Bolero Maxi Truck Plus DI customers, who will be individually contacted by the company," it added.
The company, however, did not reveal how many units of the model were impacted.
Last year in September, the company had recalled a certain number of its new generation Scorpio and NuvoSport SUVs to rectify faulty fluid hose in the engine compartment. Earlier, it had also recalled an unspecified number of SsangYong Rexton SUV due to a suspected fault with the rear driveshaft.
Recommended For You
- A Star is Born: Astronomers Spot Unusual Space Giant Forming Like a Planet
- WATCH | Runs Made When Team Loses Shouldn't Count: Gambhir
- Karan Johar, Ayushmann Khurrana, Vicky Kaushal Look Dapper as the Trio Suit-up for Koffee With Karan
- Egypt Breaks History as It Opens 4,400-Year-Old Tomb Near Giza Pyramid
- PewDiePie Races Ahead of T-Series in Subscriber Count as YouTube Shuts Down Bot Accounts
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s