Mahindra's President Rajan Wadhera Elected as SIAM's New President
SIAM further elected Vinod Aggarwal, MD & CEO, Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles (VECV) as Treasurer of SIAM.
Rajan Wadhera. (Image: Mahindra)
Automobile industry body SIAM announced Thursday election of Mahindra and Mahindra President Automotive Sector, Rajan Wadhera as its new President. The executive committee of the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) also elected Maruti Suzuki India MD and CEO Kenichi Ayukawa, as Vice President, SIAM said in a statement.
Wadhera succeeds Abhay Firodia, Chairman, Force Motors Ltd, it said, adding that he has been SIAM's Vice President till now.
"The election for new office bearers was conducted during the Executive Committee Meeting, which was held after SIAM's Annual General Meeting today," the statement added.
SIAM further said Vinod Aggarwal, MD & CEO, Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles (VECV) has been elected as Treasurer of SIAM. He replaces Ayukawa.
Recommended For You
- You Can Now Get Your ‘Made to Order’ Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop; Over 1,00,000 Configuration Options in Tow
- Divorced Man Ties ‘Cursed’ Wedding Ring to Fish, Says Life Has Been Great Since
- Disha Patani Sets Ultimate Fitness Goals with Her One-handed Cartwheel
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- India vs West Indies | Bhuvneshwar Back to Bowling, Unlikely to Return for West Indies Clash
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s