Maruti Suzuki Baleno Limited Edition Revealed, Gets Sporty Updates
Inside the cabin, the limited edition Maruti Suzuki Baleno gets dual-tone seat covers, smart key finder, cushion and illuminated scuff plates.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno Limited Edition. (Image: Nexa)
Just a day after special edition Swift hatchback was launched in India, Maruti Suzuki has launched a new limited edition Baleno hatchback to cash in on the festive season. This is the third limited edition model by the car manufacturer after the Swift and Ignis. The new limited edition Baleno is priced at around Rs 35,000 more than the standard model.
The limited edition Baleno gets few cosmetic changes which includes grey body kit that consists of front, rear and side skirts along with side body moulding. Inside the cabin, the car gets dual-tone seat covers, smart key finder, cushion and illuminated scuff plates.
There is no mechanical change in the car, under the hood the car gets the same engine options - 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.3-litre diesel. The engine comes mated to 5-speed manual transmission and it gets CVT automatic gearbox as option.
In the Indian car market, Maruti Suzuki Baleno stack up against the likes of Hyundai i20 and Honda Jazz.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Here's How Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Decided to 'Chill' After a Concert Night
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Arriving on October 23, Here’s Everything we Know
- Indian Government Procures Hyundai Kona Electric SUV for Senior Officials
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Your New OnePlus TV Could Cost as Low as Rs 53,069
- OnePlus TVs Will Get The Netflix App Soon, But We Don’t Know Exactly When