Maruti Suzuki Organizes Nationwide World Environment Day Service Camp in Collaboration with SIAM
Maruti Suzuki has over 2000 authorized dealer workshops across the country.
2018 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. (Image: Maruti Suzuki)
Maruti Suzuki, today, announced the nationwide ‘World Environment Day’ Service Camp to offer free vehicle check-up across the country in collaboration with SIAM. The camp will be held from June 1st-10th, 2018 at its authorized dealer workshops across the country.
With the service camp, Maruti Suzuki intends to create an ecosystem of green mobility for its customers. It will encompass free pollution control check, emission and exhaust check along with a complimentary dry wash to effectively conserve water in the process. Additionally, a service voucher and complimentary inspection of key car components such as air and fuel filter, spark plug and fuel hose is also being offered.
Mr. Partho Banerjee, Executive Vice President (Service), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., speaking about the camp said, “Through the service camp, we want to contribute towards the conservation of our environment. We believe that a well-serviced vehicle is the first step towards greener mobility and endeavor to keep a check on the performance with regular service initiatives.”
Don't Forget to Subscribe to the 'Tech And Auto Show' YouTube Channel
Maruti Suzuki car owners can visit their nearest Maruti Suzuki authorized dealer workshops to avail free vehicle check-up and other service-related offers. Maruti Suzuki has over 2000 authorized dealer workshops across the country.
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies: It's Not IPL so Pressure to Perform Will be Different For WI Batsmen - Chahal
- ICC World cup 2019 | Arjun Tendulkar Helping England Prepare for Australia Challenge
- Is Salman Khan Charging Rs 31 Crore per Weekend for Hosting Bigg Boss 13?
- GST Council to Consider Reducing Tax on Electric Vehicles - Anurag Thakur
- Kabir Singh Earns Rs 70.83 Crore, Shahid Kapoor 'Feels So Special' with Fan Response
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s