Maruti Suzuki Posts 19.5 Percent Total Sales Growth in April
The Company had sold a total of 126,569 units in April 2016.
Maruti Suzuki DZire. (Photo: Maruti Suzuki)
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, the leader in passenger vehicles, sold a total of 151,215 units in April 2017.
This includes 144,492 units in the domestic market and 6,723 units of exports. The Company had sold a total of 126,569 units in April 2016.
Here are the sales figures for April 2017:
Recommended For You
- Mamma, Give Me a Break, Says Priyanka Chopra When Madhu Chopra Asked Her About Pregnancy Rumours
- PUBG Mobile Update 0.11.0 With Zombie Mode, Moonlight Mode to Vikendi Map Goes Live: Here Are The Details
- Sidhu Vs Majithia In Punjab Assembly
- Shai Hope: A Budding Great for West Indies
- Facebook is a Digital Gangster? UK Lawmakers Believe Mark Zuckerberg Doesn't Show Leadership
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s