Maruti Suzuki Posts 19.5 Percent Total Sales Growth in April
The Company had sold a total of 126,569 units in April 2016.
Maruti Suzuki DZire. (Photo: Maruti Suzuki)
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, the leader in passenger vehicles, sold a total of 151,215 units in April 2017.
This includes 144,492 units in the domestic market and 6,723 units of exports. The Company had sold a total of 126,569 units in April 2016.
Here are the sales figures for April 2017:
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- In Pics: Taking a Sneak Peek into 13 Reasons Why Season 3, Find Out Who Killed Bryce Walker?
- Party of Four on the Way: Lisa Haydon Announces Second Pregnancy with Adorable Post
- Yezdi Motorcycles to Make India Entry Soon; Instagram, Website Goes Live
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March