Mercedes-Benz Donates C-Class Sedan to Government Engineering College
The sedan has been donated for the Advanced Mechatronics course at Government Engineering College Barton Hill.
Mercedes-Benz Logo. (Photo: Reuters)
German automaker Mercedes-Benz has announced that it has donated a Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan for the Advanced Mechatronics course, which it conducts at the Government Engineering College Barton Hill. This commitment is part of the company’s ‘Mercedes for India’ philosophy, which aims at contributing back to the society through various social initiatives. The donated car will be a vital addition to the learning and training process of students at the Government Engineering College, Trivandrum and will ensure continued successful running of the course.
Recommended For You
- Live Cricket Updates, ICC World Cup Qualifiers, Ireland vs Scotland
- Amitabh Bachchan Expresses Outrage Over 60 Year Copyright Law
- Roger Federer Makes Best Start to Season, Aiming for Sixth Indian Wells Title
- Kangana Ranaut Talks About Nationalism, Nepotism & 'Psycho Love'
- India Joins In As World Prepares To Celebrate French Gastronomy On March 21