Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 Debuts As a New Benchmark of Luxurious SUVs
The Mercedes-Maybach brand, a line of vehicles representing the best of the best of the company in terms of luxurious design, materials, and technology, gained its newest member, GLS 600.
Mercedes-Benz GLS 600. (Image source: Merdcedes-Benz)
Mercedes-Benz has revealed the Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 4MATIC, an opulent SUV with a swanky exterior and lavish interior. The Mercedes-Maybach brand, a line of vehicles representing the best of the best of the company in terms of luxurious design, materials, and technology, gained its newest member Thursday, the ritzy Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 4MATIC.
From the first glimpse of the model, one can't help but notice the extreme opulence of the SUV thanks to the plethora of glossy chrome detailing and the extravagant two-tone paint job.
While the V8 engine -- which is paired with hybrid EQ Boost system -- is not the star component of the model, it still delivers a respectable 550 hp and 538 lb-ft of torque. Behind the hood, however, is where the SUV earns the Mercedes-Maybach designation.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan to Quit Bigg Boss 13 Owing to Health Conditions, Farah Khan May Take Over
- Avengers Endgame to Game of Thrones to Billy Porter, Here are Most Googled Searches in Entertainment
- Fact Check: Woman Winning Award in Viral Video is Not Hyderabad Rape Victim
- Lionel Messi Rated Best Player by Algorithm, Cristiano Ronaldo Tied at 25th Spot
- News18 Tech & Auto Awards 2019 Celebrates The Intersection of Technology And Automobiles