MG is promising heavens for the upcoming Gloster that competes in the full-grown 7-seater SUV segment largely dominated by two players. But is it any good? Here’s our MG Gloster first drive review.
MG Gloster (Image: Arjit Garg/ News18.com)
The MG Gloster SUV competes against the Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner and the Mahindra Alturas G4. However, MG will be aiming to attract customers looking for large cabin space, a longer list of equipment and comprehensive features including the likes of adaptive cruise control.
Recommended For You
- 'Anushka Sharma has Come as a Blessing in His Life,' Says Virat Kohli's Friend Actor Abhishek Kapur
- Shah Rukh Khan Had the Most Profound Response to Man Who Asked if He'd Ever Sell 'Mannat'
- IPL 2020: Confident that MS Dhoni Will Lead CSK in 2021, Says CEO
- Not Just Humans, Vampire Bats Also Social Distance When They're Sick, Finds Study
- Zaid Darbar Shares Picture with Gauahar Khan as They Vacation in Goa